Linear Strip Drain Cover Kits
- Exterior strip drains with stone inlay
- Outdoor Drainage for Landscaping and Pools
- Compatible with Everhard Easy Drain and Reln Storm Drain
- (ED & SD channel not included)
- Easily Removed Modular lengths @ 1210mm
- Cover Depths to suit 10, 20, 30 and 40mm tile or stone
- Adjustable height & clearances
- Centralising Tabs; A world first in design
- 90º Mitred corner kit option
- Inlay with your selected surface finish
- 20 year warranty
- Flexible installation features
- No equipotentially bonding required
- Adjust modular lengths to tile widths, S/S Cutting disc included
Linear Drain Covers
A recess in the slab 20mm deep channel for widths 125mm or 112mm.
Or set up a drainage network with the available channels:
125mm is Compatible with Everhard easy drain (ED)
112mm is Compatible with Reln Storm Mate (SM)
Note: Channel installation as per manufacturers instructions
The channel must be flush with the tile fixing height (slab level), as the HIDE Linear Drain Cover sits above the channel, flush with the top of the tile.
Three depths to suit stone from 8mm to 32mm thick
- Flexibility with 1210mm modular lengths
- One finishing kit is required per project
- Optional tile edge trim 316 Stainless
- Prefabricated 90ø Corner kits
(see table below for all specifications)
NOTE: It is very important that your tile layer understands the installation process of this product and the additional height requirements before fixing the channel drain.
Set out ED or SM channel drain at slab level (under tile height). Install the HIDE Linear Drain System above the channel at the finished tile height. The ‘Tabs’ allows up to 10mm of height adjustment if required. Bend down ‘tabs’ at either end to centralise the HIDE System and keep the spacing even along the drain. If required adjust the heights using level adjusters’ (supplied) and use the ‘Adhesive’ (supplied) to fix components into position.
One ‘Finishing Kit’ is required per project. Each Finishing kit includes a lifting/tab key, one stain steel cutting disc & two ‘End Caps’. End caps are a finishing detail for both ends of an installed cover or specify additional end caps for a modular layout.
TIP: You will only need one ‘Key Hole’ per multiple channel cover (not every length) as the remaining covers can be lifted once the first length is removed with the key. Also, use the supplied key to bend down the ‘Tabs’, a handy dual-purpose tool.
A Quick Initiation
1. Linear Lid Kit
- 1 x linear lid 1210mm
- 5 x linear bridges
- 5 x height/level levellers
- 2 x adhesive
2. Mitred Corner Kit
- 1 x left-hand mitred corner lid
- 1 x right-hand mitred corner lid
- 8 x linear bridges & levellers
- 1 x corner bridge & leveller
- 4 x adhesive
3. Finishing Kit
One finishing pack per project
- 1 x access key/Tab key.
- 2 end caps. (Finish both ends of one completed channel cover)
- 1 x stainless steel cutting disk
4. End Caps
A Finishing detail option for multiple butting modular pieces or as finishing for any additional channel lengths. Set of two per pack.
5. Body Tile Edge Trims
- Optional, two lengths of 1210mm trim, to suit either 10, 20, or 30mm stone/tile
- Stainless steel trim to match the finish of the surrounding tiles to the cover.
6. System Overview and Installation tips:
A brief introduction to components & installation: Youtube
BACKED BY A 10 YEAR WARRANTY!
You know you are purchasing a quality product when you receive a 10 year warranty.
And that’s exactly what you receive with a HIDE kit. We offer such a long-standing warranty because we’ve designed our lids to be set-and-forget. Hide lids are 100% safe, constructed of high-grade materials with a beautiful finish, and maintenance is required only occasionally. HIDE warranty covers the Safety Key, the Inlay Lid and the Edge Protector.
Meanwhile, other traditional landscape lid options can have durability issues which require regular, and often costly, lid replacement. Due to these durability issues, the homeowner usually receives little to no warranty coverage.
So which option would you rather?